New Toronto restaurants: Ryu’s Noodle Bar on Queen
Burger's Priest founder's pizza joint opens, CXBO and Mean Bao expand, Shamone to close this week, and more
- Mean Bao has a new location at 1440 Yonge (at St. Clair)
- Bar Ape has launched a pop-up at 915 Queen West (across from Trinity-Bellwoods). NB: They’re only open on weekends.
- Fourth Man In The Fire, a new pizzeria from the founder of Burger’s Priest, is opening for full service tonight at 832 Dundas West (at Euclid).
- Shamone (2952 Dundas West, at Pacific) is closing on August 30 after four years in business.
- The Seoul Shakers team are reportedly opening a new spot at St. Clarens and Bloor later this fall.
- Woodhouse Brewing is taking over what was until recently Lot 30 (303 Lansdowne, at Dundas).
email@example.com | @nataliamanzocco