New Toronto restaurants: Buena Copa
Hitch and Tequila Bookworm close, more Tinuno and Ikkousha, Terroni expands to Corktown and more
- Gamberoni is now open at 3249 Yonge (at Roslin).
- Republika is now open at 288 Wilson (at Bathurst).
- Miss Gabardine chef Graham Platt’s cooking? He’s now at Woodhouse Brewpub (301 Lansdowne, at Dundas).
- Popular Filipino spot Tinuno is reportedly opening a new location, tentatively called Tala, on Dundas West.
- As previously reported, Bar Mordecai (from the team behind Mahjong Bar) is now open at 1272 Dundas West (at Dovercourt).
- Bar Vendetta (928 Dundas, at Gore Vale) is now open every day as of this week.