New Toronto restaurants: Bar Biltmore & Osteria Rialto
Paris Paris opens a new wine bar in Parkdale, Brooklyn Tavern closes in Leslieville, La Phenix rises from the ashes, and more
- As of March 15, the St. Lawrence Market (93 Front, at Jarvis) will stay open later in the evenings and add limited Sunday hours.
- Southern Ontario beer hall chain Beertown is coming to Toronto with a new location at 40 University (at Wellington).
- Holt’s Cafe, inside the Bloor location of Holt Renfrew (50 Bloor West, at Bay), reopens January 22.
- Kupfert and Kim‘s Yorkville location is now open at 100 Bloor West (at Bellair).
- Ramona’s Kitchen will soon expand to Annex Food Hall (384 Bloor West, at Dalton).
- Bar Biltmore and Osteria Rialto, the twin restaurants inside the Paradise Cinema (1006 Bloor West, at Dovercourt), are now open.
- Chantecler (1320 Queen West, at Brock), still closed due to a fire, is about to open a new temporary concept called La Phenix.
- As previously reported, the Cadillac Lounge could soon be replaced by a seven-storey hotel.
- Nice Nice Wine, a wine bar from the people behind Superpoint and Paris Paris, has replaced Superpoint Express at 269 Dunn (at Queen West).
- …Meanwhile, a new location of Extra Burger has opened next door, also at 269 Dunn (at Queen West).
- Soma is opening its new factory at 77 Brock (at Seaforth) to the public this week.
- My Dosa Place is opening yet another location at 383 Jane (at Annette).