New Toronto restaurants: Arthur’s
Glory Hole opens in the east end, founding chefs leave Quetzal, Tsujiri expands, Hollywood Cone shuts down, and more
- Pancho Y Emiliano has opened in the former home of Pearl King (291 King West, at John).
- Bespoke Butchers is now open at 215 Madison (at Dupont).
- Tsujiri is opening a location at 596 Yonge (at Wellesley).
- Matha Roti is now open in the former home of Flip, Toss and Thai (141 Harbord, at Brunswick).
- Arthur’s, an American restaurant from the Chase Hospitality Group, is opening this week at 12 St. Clair East (at Yonge).
- Miku spinoff Tora is now open at Yorkdale (3401 Dufferin, at Yorkdale).
email@example.com | @nataliamanzocco