New Toronto restaurants: Kupfert & Kim Yorkville
Blondie's and Stelvio expand, Score on Davie and Wise & Wright move in from western Canada, Pacific Junction Hotel closes, and more
- A new location of Kupfert & Kim is coming to 100 Bloor West (at Bay).
- Blondie’s, Matt Blondin’s pizza joint, is opening a new Commerce Court location (at King and Bay) in early August.
- Calgary’s Wise & Wright is opening a location at 777 Bay (at College) this spring.
- Claudio Aprile’s restaurant Copetin, at 107 King East (at Church), has closed and will soon become an offshoot of Vancouver-based pub Score on Davie.
- Cafe Oro di Napoli, from the people behind Pizzeria Oro di Napoli, is now open at 75 Jarvis (at Adelaide) in what was previously G for Gelato.
- Heavenly Perogy, a weekly pierogi pop-up inside St. Volodymyr Ukrainian Orthodox Cathedral (400 Bathurst, at Nassau), is now up and running at lunch on Thursdays.
- Pacific Junction Hotel (234 King East, at Sherbourne) has closed after seven years.
- Chinese “music restaurant” Hutaoli is now open at 3760 Highway 7 (at Warden).
- Game bar Denthreesixty is open at 60 Main North (at Markham).
- A new location of Stelvio is coming to 791 Dundas West (at Markham).
- Argentinean restaurant Bacan is coming to 369 Roncesvalles (at Marmaduke).
- Poutini’s King West location (617 King West, at Bathurst) has closed in its place is My Meatball Place, a new meatball-oriented concept from the people behind My Roti Place.
- The Night Baker is open in the former home of Rosen’s Cinnamon Buns (825 College, at Dufferin).
firstname.lastname@example.org | @nataliamanzocco