New Toronto restaurants: Fat Choi
Allergy-free spot Hype Food Co. opens, Early Bird heads downtown, Mississauga gets a Kinton, and more
- Madrina, a new tapas bar by Matthew Rosenblatt and John Berman of El Catrin, is coming to the Distillery (2 Trinity, at Gristmill).
- HoSu’s downtown location (254 Queen, at John) has been replaced by Backyard Japanese Cuisine.
- Early Bird Coffee is the latest to open an outpost in the PATH (Brookfield Place, 181 Bay).
- Daily Hive reports that Parcheggio, a new Italian joint from O&B, will be replacing Origin North inside Bayview Village (2901 Bayview).
- Sang Ji Fried Bao has opened at 1 Byng (at Yonge).
firstname.lastname@example.org | @nataliamanzocco