New Toronto Restaurants: RIP Schmaltz Appetizing Ossington
Oakwood Hardware expands, M'Eat closes in Leslieville, midtown gets a food hall, and more
- Cheese tea chain Machi Machi has opened its first location at 575 Yonge (at Dundonald).
- Amber has closed at 119 Yorkville (at Hazelton).
- Pilot Coffee just opened inside the Manulife Centre (55 Bloor West, at Bay).
- Bagels On Fire is opening a new location at 424 Queen West (at Augusta).
- Lapinou is opening next month at 642 King West (at Portland).