New Toronto restaurants: Grandmama’s Waffles
Bacchus Roti to close, Mad Crush shuts down, Queen West gets a dog-friendly cafe and more
- Labothery is opening a second location in the PATH at 120 Adelaide West (at York).
- Dogs & Coffee, a dog-friendly cafe, is now open at 616 Queen West (at Markham).
- Just across the street at 675 Queen West (at Markham) is Grandmama’s Waffles, a spot doing crusty desserts in flavours like ube and pandan.
- Casa Fuego, a new South American BBQ spot from the people behind Copacabana, is opening in Copacabana’s current home at 230 Adelaide West (at Duncan).
- iQ Food Co.’s newest location is open in Yorkdale (3401 Dufferin, at Allen).
- Tertulia, a new cafe, is open inside a former bank building at 711 Queen East (at Broadview).
- Coconut Seasons Hot Pot, a spot that gets its name from the fresh coconut water emptied into each hot pot, is open now at 668 Silver Star in Scarborough.
email@example.com | @nataliamanzocco