NOW's most-read Food & Drink articles of 2011.
1. T.O.'s Best Brunch Who doesn't love a good brunch? We've listed the best spots in town by neighbourhood to help you find one close to home.
2. Woodlot, want not This college street resto gained a ridiculous amount of attention overnight, thanks to a few strategic tweets. Woodlot is a casual coffee bar by day and a sophisticated supper club by night.
3. Priest has a secret This burger joint gets great reviews from customers because their burgers truly are mouth-watering. So much so that competitors have dug through the trash to figure out what goes into their patties. What's their secret? Regardless, check out this detailed review of their menu.
4. 10 Best Cocktails in Toronto There's a lot more that goes into a good cocktail than you might think. It mostly comes down to those behind the counter becase anyone with half a brain can make a decent screwdriver. A few local bartenders have mastered the art of drink-making by choosing the best ingredients to provide their customers with, pardon my French, but a damn-good drink!
5. Bargains: Under 10 Bucks These burgers will do a number on your appetite rather than your wallet. Can't tell you how long it might take you to try them all (and it's worth it), but here's a list of the best bargain burgers in the city.
6. Top 10 pizzas When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie, that's amore. That means love. Face it, we've all been disapointed by a crappy slice but have no fear, the list of top ten pizzas is here. Seriously, they're all really good. Details from location, to price range are all listed inside.
7. T.O.'s top 20 beer bars We've travelled far and wide to bring you the best of the city's beer scene. From Mississauga, to Scarborough to the downtown core, these beer bars are the ones worth visiting.
8. Fresh Dish It's always good to know what's going up and what's going down in a non-stop city like Toronto. Here, Hogtown's Hoof Café shuts its doors for good as a few other exciting establishments make their grand debut.
9. Viva la revolucion! Ever had a crappy burrito? Yeah - that won't be an issue here. The chefs at Agave Y Aguacate believe their dishes are worthy of being called: authentic Mexican soul food, and we won't argue that.
10. Mammoth: So big it hurts These are the types of burgers that require a gameplan prior to consumption. That's right: a strategic way in and out. Although it might get messy, a single bite out of one these burgs will keep you coming back for more.