New Toronto restaurants: Lov
Ivana Raca expands at Assembly, Le Notre becomes a Russian spot, Zakkushi opens on Queen, Smoked & Cracked shutters and more
- The Good Son‘s new Shops At Don Mills location is nearing completion at 11 Karl Fraser (at Don Mills).
- Smoked & Cracked has closed at 516 Mount Pleasant (at Millwood).
- Saigon House is now open at 3393 Yonge (at Golfdale).
- Cinq Foods is opening its first restaurant, Aviator, this month near Danforth and Coxwell.
- Adelina, a modern Russian restaurant, will soon be replacing Le Notre at 538 Manning (at Harbord).
- Le Swan (892 Queen West, at Crawford) is now offering dinner service seven days a week, as well as a lunch menu (not brunch!) Friday through Sunday.
email@example.com | @nataliamanzocco