1. Far from cheapie dollar-store versions, these hand-beaded satin slippers boast solid leather construction and skid-free rubber tread soles ($39.99, two pairs for $50, three for $100, Doli Bridal Boutique, 1477 Gerrard East, 416-405-8818), an ideal stocking stuffer for divas of all ages.
2. Come bearing gifts of the edible kind perfectly presented on this groovy glass tray ($80, Red Pegasus , 628 College, 416-536-3872), this time, unlike all those others, theirs to keep.
3. Of course, you had the best intentions of knitting that gifter scarf all those months ago, but now that time's run out, your best bet is to pick up this hand-made number by Liz Oke ($69, Sim & Jones, 388 College, 416-920-2573, www.lizoke.com) and say you did it yourself.
4. Complete with shaker, glasses, coasters, olive picks and lounge CD, this Cocktail Generation Bag is a must-have for the fancy-drink fusser on your list ($148, Ma Zone , 473A Church, 416-934-9400). Now they'll never be able to complain about the lack of adequate barware, ever.
5. Après-dinner coffee is a must, so treat your hostess to a delish - and charitable - Venus blend ($13/pound, I Deal Coffee, 84 Nassau, 416-364-7700). It's created by the Venus Young Women's Media Arts Project at St. Stephen's Community House through the United Way, and a portion of the sales go back into the project. Get yours before December 31.
6. Still searching for gifts with more, um, pizzazz? Forget the sequins and think comfort and practicality - as in unisex thermal long-sleeved Ts ($30, American Apparel , 499 Queen West, 416-703-5146). Good for the whole family.
7. Listen to 20 hours of music from one measly triple-A battery with the BenQ Joybee 210 MP3 Player ($99.99 for 128 MB, $149.99 for 256 MB at Best Buy , 695 Wilson, 416-635-6574, and others). In addition to letting you get your rock on, it also features a digital voice recorder, flash memory data storage and the unique ability to record directly from the built-in FM radio tuner, giving you yet another way to steal music! Booya!