- Hot off the runway, this is a delicious sample of Canadian fashion at its yummiest: Arthur Mendonca orange silk charmeuse rouched and ruffled zip-front mini-dress ( Nicholas Woman , 153 Cumberland, 416-966-2064, $545). Go on, take a bite.
- Slip it on and get moving. This easy blue floral number by Christina Bergstrom Originals (750 Queen East, 416-595-7320, $169) is downright fussless.
- Rock the dojo in this karate gi-inspired cotton floral sundress by local design team Mabel ( Georgie Bolesworth , 891 Dundas West, 416-703-7625, $275).
- You'll feel oh so pretty in Ann-Louise Roswald's cotton petal print sundress ( Scarlet Boutique , 363 Eglinton West, 416-480-0330, $420). With a dainty bow tied around your waist, you might even feel witty and bright.
- This green-and-white retro floral print halter dress ( Le Chateau , www. lechateau.ca for locations, $55) packs a mock-Hawaiian punch. It might even get you lei-ed.