1. For the minimal man who's not interested in making a peacock out of his package, Wes Misener creates organic cotton briefs ($42, wesmisener.com) and boxer briefs in basic black or white.
2. Bare your banana with a pair of stretch boxers by the Candi Factory ($30, thecandifactory.com). Other playful prints include moose and heart motifs.
3. The PolarBares lineup includes trunks ($22, polarbares.com) in glowing hues like juicy tangerine.
4. Loungewear doesn't get more luxe than Sartoria's (sartoria.ca) cashmere undies, bras and singlets. The collection, including this vintage style ($60), will be available at the Valentine's Day edition of the Junction Flea (junctionflea.blogspot.com) on Sunday (February 10) at the Great Hall (1087 Queen West).
5. The Drake General Store's in-house Shared History brand features body-covering union suits (aka adult-sized onesies) to keep you entirely toasty through winter ($22 to $32, 1144 Queen West, 416-531-5042 ext 101, and others, thedrakegeneralstore.ca).