Girrrl needs to look good this holiday (never fear, equal-opportunity readers, Girrrl is gender-neutral in style speak)! Clothing is the obvious choice, but a true fashion fan will also go gaga over awesome one-of-kind accessories and other chic couture paraphernalia - whatever it takes to out- trend every other Girrrl on her (or his) block.
1. Stash those basic black Raybans and sport Super 's technicolour shades ($130 to $195, Lileo , 55 Mill, bldg 35, 416-413-1410).
2. She'll look au courant-ly voluminous in Line 's oversized cardi ($265, Studio Labiri , 548 Danforth, 416-778-6820). Penny Black basket-weave scarf ($150, Boutique Le Trou , 940 Queen West, 416-516-7122), Fidelity Plumaria jeans ($180, Body Blue , 201 Danforth, 416-778-7601), Bobbi Blu lace strap metallic booties ($165) and Tano brown leather bag ($265, both Lustre , 439 Danforth, 647-435-8195).
3. Gillian Rode 's one-of-a-kind kilt pins dangle found bits and baubles ($60, Ukula , 492 College, 416-619-9282).
4. Airport regulations are seriously cramping our toiletry stash, so Cake 's plane-friendly travel kit full of regulation-sized bottles is a very stylish solution ($25, Wash Up & Brush Co. , 107 Danforth, 416-484-8592).
5. An international cast of fashion interpreters is feted in Voguette Sarah Mower 's Stylist tome with an intro by chief editor Anna Wintour ($95, Type , 883 Queen West, 416-366-8973).