If you've got someone on your list who's totally committed to green, you don't want to be making any gift gaffes this season. So check out these eco-friendly ideas and make her - and the planet - happy.
1. Sassy wrap Passenger Pigeon dress in organic cotton and bamboo is sourced from an eco-certified factory ($168, Heart on Your Sleeve, 61A Bellevue, 416-999-2197, www.heartonyoursleeve.ca).
2. Pea-coat-inspired cropped organic cotton jacket by Community ($110, Aritzia, 280 Queen West, 416-977-9919, and others, www.aritzia.com).
3. No tree-hugging downward dogger wants to plant him- or herself nose first in PVC, so buy a Supernatural rubber yoga mat tapped from an actual tree ($54, Lululemon, 342 Queen West, 416-703-1399, and others, www.lululemon.com).
4. The key to an eco fashionista's heart lies in a pair of these sexy veggie-dyed El Naturalista boots with recycled rubber soles ($404, Trove, 793 Bathurst, 416-516-1258, www.trove.ca).
5. BC-based Sparrow's organic cotton purses are made with low-impact dyes, and the bottoms are lined with recycled tetra-boxes ($80, www.greenisblack.ca, 416-454-5650).