1. This cottony fair-weather fedora boasts trés 80s mesh panels for added ventilation ( Big It Up , 220 Yonge, 416-598-2727, $29.95) when the degrees soar.
2. Stand out as the cutest hat wearer in the crowd when you bust out this corduroy cap with polka dot trim by Canadian-made Gentle Fawn ( Noise , 275 Queen West, 416-971-6479, $40).
3. Goorin's distressed Castro cap ( Odyssey , 557 Queen West, 416-363-8934, $29.95) comes in a fresh navy and yellow non-camo colour scheme.
4. Mucho memories-of-summer-camp, this canvas number ( Delphic , 706 Queen West, 416-603-3334, $41) by Volcom will keep your mug shaded while providing the ultimate backdrop for your patch and button collection.
5. Good on the green or in the street, Penguin's patterned cotton poorboy (Noise, $45) is an ideal neo-retro mix.