1. Box socialites will eat up Blue Q's Miso Pretty tin lunchbox ($20, Red Pegasus, 628 College, 416-536-3872, www.blueq.com).
2. King of Courage Stewart Scriver sources graphic Mexican vinyl prints and has them stitched into stylish food bags ($5, Courage My Love, 14 Kensington, 416-979-1992).
3. Pack your green eggs and ham in Dr. Seuss's metal Cat In The Hat box ($37.95, Kidding Awound, 91 Cumberland, 416-926-8996).
4. Built NY's insulated neoprene lunch tote stretches to fit the heartiest appetite ($32, Spotted Zebra, 1062 Yonge, 416-944-0251, www.builtny.com).
5. Avoid cuisine cross-contamination with this floral stackable food carrier ($8.99, Tap Phong Trading Co., 360 Spadina, 416-977-6364). Tap Phong also stocks airtight stainless steel stackers for toting messy dressings and sauces.