More like Emo-nuel. Actually, only 70 per cent of this band's tunes make me picture stupid-haired kids in the Midwest listening to this while posing for nude webcam stills. The other 30 per cent of their music has a semi-sweet hard rock vibe that can please. Ultimately, though, the album sounds overly processed, and it's hard to get behind them when they drop lyrics like "She smells like self-destruction." The deciding factor behind my not getting behind this album is the über-melodic vocal breakdowns. Tone it down. The fusion of hard rock and soft melodies has become brutally overripe, and this release helps exemplify the rot.