Steps to support the new coalition!
1. Print out the "We Support the Coalition" sign, located here and on page 16 of the print issue, and put it in your window.
2. Attend the Coalition For Change Rally at Nathan Phillips Square (City Hall) Saturday (December 6) at noon. Don't attend the deceptive Conservative rally at Queen's Park.
3. E-mail your MPs and tell them you're behind them, unless they're Cons. If they are, point out how their arrogant leader put their job at risk.
4. Navigate to progressivecoalition.ca and join the thousands of people who've already signed petitions in support of the Lib-NDP-Bloc deal.
5. Show the Governor General you support the coalition by signing the petition at avaaz.org/en/coalition_for_canada.
6. While you're online, join a few Facebook groups supporting the coalition cause.
7. Post comments on every media website to support the coalition, and vote in their coalition polls.
8. Explain to your friends that there's nothing undemocratic about the coalition, and Harper's saying that because he think Canadians are ignorant.
9. Call in to angry right-wing radio shows and give them something to cut you off about; then post your pro-coalition thoughts on Harper's rallyforcanada.ca propagranda site.
10. Come Monday, cross your fingers that the Governor General sees through Conservative lies and accepts the option of having a sane and legitimate coalition form Canada's new government.
11. Celebrate the success of grassroots organizing with the Department of Culture and NOW Magazine at the Rivoli on Monday (December 8) at 7:30 pm. Come even if Parliament is prorogued!