There's no better spot for amber aficionados and saison specialists to source brewski-imbibing extras than Queen and Oz cocktail emporium BYOB (972 Queen West, 416-858-2932, byobto.com). Here are five of owner Kristen Voisey's newest finds.
1. Looking for a clever (and obnoxious) way to let whoever's serving you know you need a refill? Voisey often comes across vintage mugs with bicycle bells attached to the handle ($16.95).
2. Home brewers who want to funnel their own into reused bottles can top them off with Brooklyn BrewShop's capper ($27.99).
3. Areaware's designer bottle opener ($22.75) is simply made with a sliver of walnut or beech wood, a bent nail and a magnet that keeps the cap from dropping away.
4. We challenge you to find a more dapper set of coasters than SpitfireGirl's duelling box ($42).
5. More than 500 beers from 35 countries are catalogued in Tim Webb and Stephen Beaumont's Word Atlas Of Beer ($33).