Flora, fauna and other all natural forms are giving jewellery a lush, organic look this spring
1. A cast-maple key swings from Into the Woods’ silver necklace ($75, Distill, 55 Mill, building 47, 416-304-0033).
2. A pair of swinging sparrows perch on Papersnake’s bird earrings ($70, www.papersnake.ca)
3. Vintage flower beads, chandelier pieces and cut Austrian crystal fill a Buttercup Days necklace ($285, Fresh Collective, 692 Queen West, 416-594-1313, www.buttercupdays.ca).
4. Anne Black porcelain sand dollars ($65, Wildhagen, 575 Queen West, second floor, 416-830-8589, www.anneblack.dk) are glazed with ?colourful geometric patterns.
5. A life-sized butterfly brooch ($25, Marylou Flamingo, 984 Dundas West, 416-516-6916) is a fluttery finishing touch.