1. If you're after some advanced ass play, the Boosty silicone butt plug ($36, Good for Her, 175 Harbord, 416-588-0900, goodforher.com) is for you.
2. Big Teaze Toys' VërSpanken Bumpy ($39.99, Seduction, 577 Yonge, 416-966-6969, seduction.ca) comes with mix-and-matchable foam masturbator inserts. Additional water-filled attachments that can be heated or cooled are also available.
3. Fun Factory's newest toy, the Stronic Eins ($200, Come as You Are, 493 Queen West, 416-504-7934, comeasyouare.com), is its first pulsating product with multiple speeds and a waterproof body.
4. Lelo's Luna Beads ($49.99, Condom Shack, 231 Queen West, 416-596-7515, condomshack.com) come in two different weights for newbie to advanced users.
5. The Magic Banana ($69, Red Tent Sisters, 810 Danforth, 416-463-8368, ecosex.ca) gets its name from its Kegel-exercising, G-spot-stimulating curve and mellow yellow hue.