You love luxury labels and your purse is worth more than most people’s car. You’re the woman who has everything but always finds room for just one more glamorous gown. We scour the city for high-end finds, because what fun is fashion if you’re not making everyone else jealous?
On her: Greta Constantine Glama gown ($1,695, by special order) Velour clip earrings ($340), Ansah pump ($96.99, Nine West), Swarovski by Shourouk necklace ($950), Venetie pendant ($280), Vermeil necklace ($950, all from Swarovski) Daunting Glamour ($350), Sparkle And Shine ($275), Indomitable Elegance ($325), Already Driven ($325) and Marvelous Magnum necklaces ($325, all from Shay Lowe) Cuchara Sick necklace ($164), Cuchara Kingdom necklace ($248, both from GotStyle) JU255 necklace ($65, Jayu).
On her: Dolce & Gabbana bustier dress ($999, LAB Consignment), Aldusa pumps ($140, Nine West), Iridescent Crystal earrings ($295, Shay Lowe) Swarovski by Shourouk necklace ($950), Vermeil necklace ($950, both from Swarovski), Angelica bag ($125, Nella Bella).
On her: Tanya Taylor printed top ($675) and skirt ($895, both from Holt Renfrew), Vanhoy pumps ($69.98, Aldo), Vanilla earrings ($105, Swarovski), Daunting Glamour necklace ($350), Sparkle And Shine necklace ($275, both from Shay Lowe), Morelle pouch ($29), Alba bag ($125, both from Nella Bella).
On her: Arundo wristlets ($49 each), Alba bags ($125 each, both from Nella Bella), Ferragamo leopard bag ($799), Pierre Hardy colour block bag (549, both from LAB Consignment).
1. Give your parka a break with a Marc Jacobs coat ($2,995, Holt Renfrew).
2. Hide your eggnog hangover behind Vintage Cazal sunglasses ($1,295 Gafas Optical).
3. LINE Knitwear proves that Christmas sweaters don’t have to be ugly ($149, Body Blue).
4. You need something to haul all those presents in, and the Filson Large Carry is the right bag for the job ($415, Oliver Spencer).
5. These killer Tejus riding boots eat UGGs for breakfast ($1,050, Treccani Milano).
All photos by Kathryn Gaitens