1. M0851's grey and brown knit number ($50, M0851, 23 St. Thomas, 416-920-4001, www.m0851.com) is topped with a poufy pompom.
2. Remember long-lost warm days with the beaded ice cream cone embellishing this DeLux pick ($24, 686 Yonge, 416-961-0555, www.propaganda.bz).
3. Wildhagen's Tidy hat ($60, 575 Queen West, 2nd floor, 416-830-8589, www.wildhagenwear.com) has a double peaked, folded handkerchief top.
4. A blown-up houndstooth print is woven into H&M's option ($12.90, 1 Dundas West, 416-593-0064, and others, www.hm.com).
5. Cheek to Cheek's alien character cozy ($35, Trove, 791 Bathurst, 416-516-1258, www.trove.ca) is made in Peru in kid and adult sizes.