Korean BBQ flamed

Korean BBQ victim of Queen West fire


Queen West has re-opened after a kitchen fire broke out in popular do-it-yourself Asian barbecue joint Korean Grill House (214 Queen W, at Duncan, 416-263-9850)

Streetcar service was interrupted for 45 minutes during rush hour and the patrons of several nearby restaurants were evacuated as a gas leak was suspected.

“All of the stoves built into their tables are connected to gas. The police came in and told us we had to leave the building immediately,” says the next door Queen Mother’s Andre Rosenbaum.

“I was a bit hesitant to leave and the last one out. This cop said to me, ‘Do you know what would be left of you if this place went up?’ I got out right away.”[rssbreak]

Leave your opinion for the editor...We read everything!

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *