1 of 2
2 of 2
Don't waltz over to it-spot Kinton Ramen (51 Baldwin, at Beverley, 647-748-8900, kintonramen.com) at 11:45 am figuring you'll beat the lunch time rush and score one of its 30 no-reserve seats. You're about half an hour late - lineups start just after 11 for the Vancouver izakaya's 11:30 am opening.
The foodie feeding frenzy has proven so overwhelming, management have set the following guidelines:
"For valued customers:
Please kindly read the followings to assure all of customer's pleasant experience at Kinton Ramen.
1. You will be seated when everyone in your party has arrived. If not, the party after you will be seated first.
2. If you are not present when we call your name, your seat will be given to the next person in line.
3. We will call your name several times. So please wait in an area where you can hear us.
4. If the number of your party increases after you write your name, those people may not be seated together with you.
5. We may not be able to seat you if we run out of soup.
Thank you again for your business."