1. Check, check, check out these two-tone checkered cuffs by Energie ($18.96, StyleXchange , 181 Yonge, 416-214-0111).
2. If you retired last summer's Von Dutch trucker hat but still need to satiate your inner label ho, go on, slip into one of these ($20, Urban Outfitters , 235 Yonge, 416-214-1466).
3. Remember Detroit Rock City? The trademark black-and-white graphic on this wrist-warmer is by infamous spin-off-band brand Mystery ($20, Let It Ride , 2229 Queen West, 416-693-9472).
4. There's a sweet-and-sour dose of wannabe-Avril angst in these hot pink skull-and-crossbones knit numbers by Paul Frank ($9, Noisy Girl , 271 Queen West, 416-598-1183).
5. Bust your rasta flaves in Stussy's roots rock red-gold-and-green lion-in-Zion-embroidered sweat tubes ($24, Uncle Otis , 26 Bellair, 416-920-2281).