1. Keep your skin from frying even when a day in the sun isn't on the agenda, via Dermalogica's SPF 15 Full Spectrum Wipes ($42/15, call 1-800-997-6799 for locations; www.dermalogica.ca).
2. Do something about the designer luggage piled under your eyes with the incredibly fast-acting Chanel Precision Eye Patch Total ($60/8, at Chanel counters across Canada; www.chanel.com). Ideal for remedying the effects of jet lag, partying and Mother Nature.
3. Rid your visage of cakey makeup and accumulated city grime with Comodyne's Original Face Wipes ($6.50/20, at Delineation Hair & Skin Essentials , 2409 Yonge; 416-484-6922, www.delineation.ca) - a favourite with makeup artists everywhere.
4. A piece of gum will deal with your rank breath, but to scratch away the sweaters on your teeth you'll need Oral-B Brush-Ups Textured Teeth Wipes (suggested $1.29/3 or $2.99/12, at drugstores and big retailers ; www.oralb.com). No water required; just slip onto your fingertip and rub.
5. With all this running around, who's got time to park it for a pedicure? Clean up the chipped mess you call toes with M.A.C's Manicure Wipes nail polish remover ($10/10, at M.A.C counters ; www.maccosmetics.com).