1. Dude, this embroidered striped shirt by Gsus Sindustries ( Decibel , 200 Queen West, 416-506-9648, $128) has a massive, densely embroidered logo on the back. Sweet. Have you seen my car?
2. Increase your look's colour quotient with the zesty addition of this Loke plaid shirt in pumpkin by We ( Jet Rag , 359 Queen West, 416-979-2677, $79).
3. The brightly coloured yet subtle stripes in the flower design of this Stussy number ( Uncle Otis , 26 Bellair, 416-920-2281, $100) are a fresh way to add pattern to your life. Like the shirt? You'll go apeshit for Stussy's trucker and poorboy hats made from the same fabric.
4. When you can't decide on a design treatment, this fine cotton shirt by Packard ( Boomer , 309 Queen West, 416-598-0013, $150) has got 'em all: binary, graffing, illustration, 80s shtick.
5. Show off your firm, ready-for-action physique in Ben Sherman's slim mod-fit, floral-embroidered Holloway shirt in stone ( Delphic , 706 Queen West, 416-603-3334, $127). Channel your inner nerd by busting out these traditional menswear staples. Just lose the pocket protector and the shirt-tucking, and don't forget yer argyle sweater vest.