1. Used to be you needed a hot car to score portable action. No more. With durable thermal plastic interiors and incognito exteriors, the revolutionary Fleshlights orifices by Interactive Life Forms ($86, Come as You Are , 701 Queen West, 416-504-7934, www.comeasyouare.com) have what it takes to be a glove box necessity.
2. Add Sadie Allison's Toygasms: The Insider's Guide To Sex Toys And Techniques ($15.85, Good for Her , 175 Harbord, 416-588-0900, www.goodforher.com) to your library and let the illustrations guide you to apparatus-induced highs.
3. Pick up the McDaddy of penis pumps, the Venus 2000 ($2,375, Northbound Leather , 586 Yonge, 416-972-1037, www.northbound.com) and milk yourself.
4. Powered by three watch batteries, and smaller than a lipstick, Shane's World's waterproof Mini-Stimulator ($26, Come as You Are, ) proves that good things come in small packages.
5. You'll enjoy the orgasmic benefits of female empowerment with Dr. Ava's multi-tasking TriGasm ($102.98, Lovecraft , 27 Yorkville, 416-923-7331, www. lovecraftsexshop.com).