1. Silly kitten, better hook up some strings - you won't want to lose these adorable leather-appliquéd wool and angora mittens ($48, Trove , 793 Bathurst, 416-516-1258).
2. Ever think you could afford anything designed by Karl Lagerfeld? Park it at H&M next Friday, November 12, when his collection hits the shelves, and pick up a pair of these leather cufflinked beauties ($29.99, H&M , 1 Dundas West, 416-593-0064).
3. These Analog SWAT gloves ($99, Delphic , 706 Queen West, 416-603-3334) boast Star Warsesque good looks and rugged knuckle protection for when you're actually using them for their intended purpose - snowboarding.
4. Add some spice to an otherwise bland winter ensemble with Mackage's mustard perforated-leather driving gloves ($77, Studio Deluxe , 793 Queen West, 416-603-3704).
5. Warmth is one thing, but please don't pull any teen pop star moves and wear these elbow-length wool and angora gloves ($54, Frock , 97 Roncesvalles, 416-516-1333) with a tank.