What does style mean to you?
Style is a feeling or emotion that you articulate with clothes.
What is your personal style?
My personal style is an honest and genuine expression of how I'm feeling that day. Sometimes it's a 50's housewife, sometimes it's a 12-year old tomboy of the 90's, sometimes it's a breed between Peggy Bundy and Betty Paige. Maybe I'm schizophrenic, but you'll never be bored when you see me.
I feel naked without: Bright matte lipstick and liquid eyeliner.
Favourite part of Toronto?
The beautiful and talented people. Toronto is filled with them, but doesn't always appreciate them as much as an amazing city like this should.
- Gloves: Aldo
- Jacket: Old Gold Boutique in Montréal
- Scarf: present from Liam Oscar Thurston
- Blouse: Value Village Ottawa
- Belt: Vintage
- Skirt: Sense of Independence B.B. Dakota
- Tights: From my mom-cause they're wool.
- Boots: Old Gold Boutique
- Bike: It's my dad's.[rssbreak]