1. This sleek brushed stainless-steel number has a curved lip to keep your roughage from flying as you toss ( Gourmet Kitchens , 4242 Dundas West, 416-234-8637, $34.95).
2. Winner of this year's Gold Industrial Design Excellence Awards (IDEA), Umbra's hand-blown Ensalada salad bowl comes with interlocking servers and a double-walled construction, which ensure your leaves stay chilled ( Lily Lee , 261 Danforth, 416-461-1017, $120).
3. Add a non-vegetal shot of colour to your table with this heavyweight glass bowl with from German glassware company Leonardo ( Ma Zone , 473A Church, 416-934-9400, $92).
4. Minimalist in form and hue, this ceramic Montana bowl is a sophisticated addition to any fuss-free table ( Caban , 286 Queen West, 416-596-0386, $49).
5. Showcase nature's bounty in this etched mango-wood receptacle ( Kuda , 388 Carlaw, 416-463-4805, www.kudafurniture.com, $49).