1. Designed in 1968 by Finnish furniture visionary Eero Aarnio, this acrylic Bubble Chair (Void Design Furnishings , 334 King East, 416-868-6600, $3,940) is clearly a fine addition to any mod scheme. Not meant for the patio, obviously.
2. This woven cotton and dacron hammock ( UpCountry Garden/Fresh , 16 Eastern, 416-367-3906, $239.99) boasts ample built-for-two dimensions, for couples interested in some relaxed back-and-forth action.
3. Cheap thrills abound with summer's classic swing. Unfortunately, this red plastic number ( Canadian Tire , check www.canadiantire.ca for locations, $9.99) won't support adult-size asses. Guess you'll be the one doing all the pushing....
4. On the lam? Going camping? Lighten your load with this easy-carrying Hennessy Ultralite Backpacker A-Sym Hammock ( Mountain Equipment Co-op , 400 King West, 416-340-2667, $184). All you need are two trees 12 to 20 feet apart to set up your one-person shelter in the sky.
5. Up your hang time while rocking out in this electric blue Svinga chair ( Ikea , check www.ikea.com for locations, $79). PS: Your roommates will get tired of your Svinga-me jokes way quicker than you might think.