New Toronto restaurants: Gusto 501
Sugo opens a sister pizzeria, Sea-Hi Famous Chinese Food closes, Eataly adds one final restaurant and more
- Eataly’s fourth and final restaurant, Trattoria Milano, is now open at 55 Bloor West (at Yonge).
- Calgary’s Mexican favourite Anejo has come to Toronto at 600 King West (at Adelaide).
- Starbucks’ first “pick-up only” café is now open at 25 King West (at Yonge).
- Vegan favourite Vegetarian Haven is reopening its doors in March — as Haven, a contemporary plant-based eatery, at 33 Bloor West (at Yonge).
- The minds behind Gusto 101 and Trattoria Nervosa have a new spot: Gusto 501, now open at 501 King East (at Adelaide).
- Boukan is now open at 452 Kingston (at Waverly).
- Conzo’s, a new pizzeria from the people behind Sugo, is open in the former home of The Emerson at 1279 Bloor West (at Lansdowne).
- Royal Myanmar has closed at 438 Horner (at Aldercrest).
- Ma Maison is now open at 2432 Bloor West (at Jane).
- Ethica Coffee Roasters is now open at 213 Sterling (at Perth).