What’s your opinion of Norwex products?

Comments (6)

Comment Feed

When i looked at the testing at Stopthestomachflu.com it seemed like it was incorrect to say 99% of bacteria can be rinsed out of a rag. It required boiling for 10 minutes to remove the bacteria. Interesting for me to look at the tests.

Elizabeth 279 days ago

J'ai acheté le foulard optique 305 206 et en nettoyant les lunettes de mon mari, les verres se sont tous égrattignés. Je crois que vous êtes au courant de la situation et je compte avoir de vos nouvelles. S'il n' y a pas dédommagement de votre part, je compte publier et décrier lla situation avant qu'il y ait d'autres cas semblables.J'attends de vos nouvelles.

Diane Houle more than 1 year ago

Type of silver

Norwex uses microbial silver. It's no secret. All you have to do is call the 800#. As they are open five days a week, it's curious that you write on a regular basis with a known deadline yet didn't make time to contact Norwex prior to or during your writing process.

J Cowel 344 days ago

can norwex washcloth scratch skin

ihave used the washcloth several times a day just water and soak in boiling water for a few minutes after each use to be sure clean. I am homebound and everytime I use the bath room like to use it to wash my bottom . after a couple of months behind thigh near buttom felt burning and found huge scratches scabe d over . puzzled I stoped using cloth it is healing . I do hav e lots of allergies wondered if silver in it can be a problem I liked using just water.

Nancy Cuseo 257 days ago

Norwex body cloth

Hi Nancy Cuseo, I have been using the Norwex body cloth for over 8 years and love it! I have heard testimonials of Consultants that joined Norwex to share their products because after using the body cloth their skin cleared up when they had tried everything else and it didn't work.

Carol Harris 141 days ago

have you heard of ENJO

Nancy have you heard of ENJO? ENJO fibres do not use silver it is just water and fibers removing the dirt germs and bacteria pore deep. It is the only product certified to remove the dirt pore deep. Please check it out www.enjo.com. I would hate to see you go to a chemical.

Sarah collins 107 days ago

Buy Tickets Here

Sign up to receive the latest from nowtoronto.com and to win incredible prizes!

Ecoholic guides - right rail