Fasten your seatbelts – we’re coming up on Canada’s first St. Patrick’s Day out of lockdown in three years. This alone is reason to celebrate but pair it with the warmest weather Ontario has seen in more than 10 years, and March 17th is sure to be unforgettable. That’s why no matter where your festivities take you, Jameson Irish Whiskey wants to join you for the ride. In fact, your ride is on them.
The beloved Irish whiskey brand is giving away more than 1,000 complimentary rides so Torontonians can safely sláinte on March 17th with friends near and far. Popping up across downtown hotspots with a fleet of flashy, green Jeep Wranglers on March 16th and 17th, 2022, Jameson Irish Whiskey is giving you and your crew a chance to elevate your St. Patrick’s Day plans with a free lift to wherever your celebrations may take you.
Each Jameson Jeep will be outfitted with a scannable QR Code, which can unlock a $25 Uber ride voucher that’s redeemable on March 17th, while supplies last. So whether your St. Paddy’s festivities take you to the bar, a friend’s house, or anywhere in between, all you have to do is spot and scan a Jameson Jeep in your neighbourhood for your chance to unlock a ride.
Ready to hit the road? All we can reveal is that the Jameson Jeeps will be parked in high-traffic areas across Toronto from 12 to 8 p.m. EST today and tomorrow.
Now all that’s left to do is grab a friend and hunt for your St. Paddy’s Day ride, on Jameson Irish Whiskey.
To learn more about Jameson Irish Whiskey please visit jamesonirishwhiskey.com and enjoy responsibly.
How to unlock a $25 St. Patrick’s Day Uber ride voucher:
- Round up your crew on March 16th and 17th, 2022 from 12 to 8 p.m. EST and get in the St. Patrick’s Day spirit with Jameson Irish Whiskey’s city-wide scavenger hunt.
- Spot a flashy, green Jameson Jeep, parked in high-traffic areas across Toronto.
- Open your phone camera and scan the QR code on the side of the Jeep.
- Follow the pop-up instructions for a chance to redeem your $25 Uber ride voucher, valid on March 17th, while supplies last.
- Share your experience on social by tagging #ThisRideIsOnJameson to bring your friends along for the ride.